5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019
1. Blogging is lucrative: Yes, blogging is lucrative, in fact you can make a whole lot from it. Everything boils down to the fact that you will have to sacrifice a lot for it.
From your time which will be devoted to it, spend money to make your blog look more prepossessing by designing your blog and coding it properly. Am suggesting that you start a wordpress blog.
The money will flow as there are millionaire and billionaire bloggers out there who have simply carved a niche for themselves. To make money blogging is not easy but cash will surely flow in for you if you do the right thing, but mind you, blogging is not a Get-Rich-Quick-Syndrome.
2. You will be an excellent writer: Practice they say makes perfection. For you to be an outstanding writer, you must learn to put your thoughts in paper. You will need to communicate efficiently and effectively.
You don’t just write for writing sake or to fill in the space for people to read. You will need to create the natural instinct yourself and don’t compel anything.
The flow will come naturally and you will be a real asset to yourself and to others who will always expect the best from you. One thing you should put in mind is that you write to communicate, and not to impress. As such, you will sharpen your thinking faculty. With this your writing skills will improve.
3. Someone out there needs your inspiration: Well, many people inspire others through their writings. In other words, you inspire others through your blogs. There are blogs out there that have simply redefine people’s lifestyle, perceptions, thoughts inter alia. Some even see blog as giving back to the society. People can easily surf the net and be inspired by your posts and charge them into action. This is one of the invaluable roles a blog plays in the life of people.
4. Joblessness will be crossed out from your diary: If you are unemployed, delving into blog is a sure way to greatness and be self-employed.
In today’s economy, it is a daunting task for literates around us to secure a plausible job that will help feed themselves, their families, pay their bills and buy the things they wish in life.
If you venture into blogging, create the time and energy into it, you will surely be self-employed and wave goodbye to penury. Getting fully engaged is by having the keen interest in blogging not just frolicking around and expect miracle from where there is none.
At least if anyone should ask you what you do for a living, you can boldly tell them you are a blogger!
You can be misplaced for an online scammer as this is the mindset of an average Nigerian but prove to them that you are not! How? The way you dress is the same way you are addressed!
5. This is your chance to reach more audience and gain popularity: If you are a good writer and you seem to be loved by those who read your thought-provoking or inspiring piece, blogging is the way for you to garner the audience and become popular more than ever before.The larger your audience, the better it is for you. Plethora opportunities abound when you work hard and grow something that is really special. The chances are there for you when you join the world of blogging.
You may have your social media pages or handles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest among others and build your audience from their though your area of interest.
You will see how you will rise beyond your imagination. Those who love your works will comment and share your posts. Also, having your own blog gives you the power to start creating an email list of people interested in what you have to say.
As we have rightly highlighted and explained the reasons why you should start a blog in 2019, it is our resounding hope that all these will give you the impetus to delve into blogging.
Try as much as much as possible to clear your doubts, be passionate about your blog, sacrifice the time, energy and resources for it, and all these will accumulate into what you never expected.
Remember to always be natural and give your best into it. It is worth it, as your efforts will translate to work in action. It will never be easy! But something should keep you going!