Nigerian govt places travel ban on another 100 defaulters for flouting covid-19 restrictions

Another batch of 100 pasengers have been slammed with travel restrictions by the Federal Government for flouting COVID-19 directives.

The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 disclosed this on its Twitter handle on Tuesday.

The PTF also released the passport details of the defaulters, stating that they have been restricted from travelling for six months.

RELATED:  FGN not denying churches of tithes and offering, Lauretta Onochie says about new COVID-19 restrictions

The PTF tweeted: “Presidential Task Force sanctions 100 Passports in Second Batch of those who failed to comply with the mandatory Day 7 post-arrival COVID-19 Test. PENALTY: six-month travel restriction from February 5 to July 30, 2021.”

While posting the list that contained the passport numbers of those affected, the PTF said: “The Federal Government is placing travel restrictions on the following passports due to non-compliance with the mandatory Day & post-arrival COVID-19 test.”

It would be recalled that earlier, 100 persons had been placed under travel restriction by the Federal Government over their failure to follow COVID-19 protocols, particularly making themselves available for test seven days after their arrival in the country.

.Nigerian govt places travel ban on another 100 defaulters for flouting covid-19 restrictions. . | ..

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.